10 mixed ampoules set Hyaluronic acid base for Skin Care
- Botox_Alternative Zena
- Astaxanthin and vitamins Zena
- Caviar and copper peptide wrinkles and fine lines Zena
- Collagen Hyaluronic solution Zena
- Eye Care Anti Age Wrinkle & Dark Circle Complex
- Low Hyaluronic acid Zena
- Nine Peptide Moisturizing Zena
- Q10 Elastin Hyaluronic Zena
- Scars and stretch marks solution Zena
- 24k Gold Hyaluronic acid Zena
Zena concentrates are based on very dense hyaluronic acid. Compared to other brands, it is a more concentrated and dense gel that is ideally suited for cosmetology devices, including micronidling with MTS dermapen.
- Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Spots Can Be Reduced: It thus reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and marks on the skin, and will make you look younger.
- Stimulates The Skin Cells: The ions present in gold help in stimulating the cells, nerves, and veins in your body. This leads to improved blood circulation. This will increase the metabolism of skin cells and secretion of the waste. Gold can help to stimulate the cells and have a healthy skin.
- Premature Aging Of The Skin Can Be Prevented: Use of gold can reduce the dryness of skin and helps in increasing the metabolic rate. This would prevent the skin from premature aging.
- Gold Can Lighten The Complexion: As we recollect history, it was rumored that one of the beauty regimes that Cleopatra followed was the use of gold. Cleopatra used a gold mask every night to enhance her complexion and keep her skin youthful, glowing and beautiful.
- Collagen Depletion Is Slowed Down: Skin care with gold can slow down the depletion of collagen level in your skin cells.
- Sun pigmentation and Damage Can Be Treated: Production of melanin or black pigment in the skin is responsible for tanning of the skin when exposed to sunlight. The production of melanin in the body can be reduced with the use of gold.
- Allergies Can Be Treated: Egyptians believed that gold has medicinal properties that can help in healing a few diseases. The antioxidant properties present in gold helps in increasing blood circulation which leads to a reduction in acne and other skin allergies.
- Inflammation Can Be Treated: rejuvenate your skin.
- Elasticity Of The Skin Can Be Increased: Use of gold can reduce the breakdown of elastin and restore the elasticity of the tissues. This will further prevent the skin from sagging. Increases the elasticity of the skin, thus making it firm and toned.
- Glowing Skin: helps in improving the blood circulation, hence it helps hydrate and maintain the skin’s moisture level. The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow. This makes the skin healthy, fresh and radiant.
Hyaluronic Acid and The 24K gold imparts an opulent, radiant glow and locks in moisture for ultra-hydrated skin. This concentrated treatment helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking silky smooth, firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful. It plumps skin and enhances the volume to create that same firm yet soft and supple skin applied topically to the skin can essentially encourage skin to form new, which basically reverses the aging process and gives us the full, smooth skin we once had.
HYALURONIC ACID AND ANTI-AGEINGAs stated previously, hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the skin, but as we age the percentage of hyaluronic acid in the skin decreases, which also accounts for the loss of hydration and moisture in the skin. The decrease of hyaluronic acid starts at around the age of 20, but becomes apparent when people get into their 30s and 40s. The decrease also affects the way that the skin operates and ultimately results in wrinkling and loss of elasticity and a decrease of collagen – the support of the skin. Furthermore, it negatively impacts on the fibroblasts of the skin – and this leads to even less collagen being made, which also cause the skin to become far less elastic. An enzyme action in the skin – hyaluronidase – breaks down hyaluronic acid, and for this reason it needs to be replenished if strong, supple smooth skin is to be maintained.
There are no reviews yet.