EU STOCK! PRICE INCLUDES ALL CUSTOMS TAXES.
Out of all HA fillers by Medytox, Neuramis Volume Lidocaine has the highest cross-linking level. That makes it ideal for the painless correction of saggy skin and deep facial wrinkles. With an HA concentration of 20mg/mL, this incredible anti-aging product will restore volume in the face that has been lost as a direct result of the natural aging process. We, from Medisilk, will help you get that well-recommended cosmetic rejuvenation solution at a fair price.
Key benefits of Neuramis Volume Lidocaine:
Manufactured through Medytox’s new-generation S.H.A.P.E. Technology, Neuramis Volume Lidocaine has the ability to easily remove deep wrinkles and offer fantastic chin, cheek, lips, and forehead augmentation results that are long-lasting (high gel resilience), risk-free (top-notch HA material) and more than satisfactory.
- Fast and hassle-free treatment (takes just minutes to perform)
- Durable results (6 months and over)
- Natural-looking skin rejuvenation
- Top-class quality and proven safety
- Zero side effects
- Immediate results
- No pain (contains lidocaine)
Why does this safe filler contain Hyaluronic Acid?
Despite the presence of the word “acid” in its name, HA is an extremely safe substance that is often found in a wide range of cosmetic products, especially in those that focus on treating and boosting aging skin. It has amazing hydrating superpowers and, at the same time, it also preserves the newly-achieved level of skin moisturization. It also has remarkable filling and volumizing effects that successfully reduce the appearance of wrinkles and saggy skin. That is why purified Hyaluronic Acid can be used for both anti-aging and facial contouring/enhancement procedures of a minimally-invasive nature. This advanced gel implant slowly dissolves in the skin and it hides no risk for the health of patients as it is derived through an innovative process known as biofermantation.
- Neuramis Lidocaine: With the smallest particles for the correction of very thin, superficial lines. Injected in the upper part of the dermis. For correction of thin superficial lines, such as worry lines, periorbital lines, perioral lines.
- Neuramis Deep Lidocaine: Medium particle size for moderate wrinkles.Injected in the middle part of the dermis. For treatment of moderate wrinkles, such as glabellar, oral commissures, Lips fullness, pouting and vermilion border.
- Neuramis Volume Lidocaine: Larger particles for deep folds. Injected in the deep layer of the dermis and/or the surface layer of the subcutis. For correcting deep folds, creating fuller lips and shaping facial contours, such as cheeks and chin.