Monalisa Soft Type is an innovative hyaluronic acid based dermal filler, presented by the leading company Genoss. This injectable gel is designed to stop the time and regain the youthful look of your skin.
What is the concentration of Monalisa Soft Type's formula? Concentration: 20 mg / mL Particle size: 200 °
Why is Monalisa Soft Type a safe choice for your skin care?
This dermal filler harnesses the beneficial properties of one of the most important health and beauty elements in the human body – the hyaluronic acid. This biodegradable, life-giving product, naturally attracts the water molecules. Thus, it makes your eyes, skin, joints and tissues hydrated, vibrant, elastic and, of course, luminous and beautiful. Monalisa Soft Type is not just perfectly safe, but also a natural product that will take care of your comfort, health and beauty – safely and in an efficient way.
Soft Type's producer Genoss is a world-famous leader and Monalisa fillers are a synonym of quality and customer care.
1. Volume Effect and Retention The uniform sized hyaluronic acid particles with optimal viscoelasticity can maintain a long-lasting volume.
2. Safe to Use on Patients MONALISA is safe to use on patients due to low level of endotoxin and essentially no BDDE residue.
3. Easy Procedural Operation The ergonomically-designed rod and grip allow the even distribution of pressure during injection to enable an accurate and safe treatment for both the clinician and the patient.
4. Highly Pure Hyaluronic Acid By implementing a strict quality control system through direct involvement in the entire production process from the base material of hyaluronic acid to the final product.
5. Global Standard Quality Control To guarantee the quality of MONALISA, strictly fulfills and complies with the international quality regulations, including CE, KGMP, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.