Monalisa Mild Type by Genoss is a dermal filler, purposely developed to combat the perioral and medium wrinkles on your face. The special properties of the hyaluronic acid – the main ingredient in this injectable filler – makes your skin smooth, elastic and youthful again. Thus, Monalisa Mild Type filler takes care of you to feel good on the inside and look beautiful from the outside.
What will you receive in the box? Concentration: 20 mg / mL Particle size: 400㎛
Is Monalisa Mild Type dermal filler safe to use? Genoss's dermal filler Monalisa Mild Type draws its useful properties from the hyaluronic acid. This natural, biodegradable element in the human body, acts on the principle of attracting the water molecules. Thus, it has a moisturizing, curative and beautifying effect for your joints, skin, eyes and connective tissue. As a matter of fact, Monalisa Mild Type is not just safe, but also a must for your health and beauty care.
The filler is part of the Monalisa GENOSS series – a world-leading company in the medical cosmetics industry and quality guarantor.
1. Volume Effect and Retention The uniform sized hyaluronic acid particles with optimal viscoelasticity can maintain a long-lasting volume.
2. Safe to Use on Patients MONALISA is safe to use on patients due to low level of endotoxin and essentially no BDDE residue.
3. Easy Procedural Operation The ergonomically-designed rod and grip allow the even distribution of pressure during injection to enable an accurate and safe treatment for both the clinician and the patient.
4. Highly Pure Hyaluronic Acid By implementing a strict quality control system through direct involvement in the entire production process from the base material of hyaluronic acid to the final product.
5. Global Standard Quality Control To guarantee the quality of MONALISA, strictly fulfills and complies with the international quality regulations, including CE, KGMP, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.