Monalisa Hard Type by Genoss is a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler. The beneficial properties of hyaluronic acid for your body are numerous, as the substance helps to deeply hydrate the skin, eyes, joints and the connective tissues. Thus, Monalisa Hard Type takes care of the health and beauty of your skin at the same time.
Monalisa Hard Type is extremely useful in the fight against: – Deep wrinkles on the forehead; – Nasal augmentation; – Nasolabial folds; – Reshaping of the chin contour and the oval of the face.
Are there any risks of using Monalisa Hard Type? Monalisa Hard Type works on the principle of attracting the water molecules. As a result, you enjoy an elastic, healthy skin and a redefined contour of the face. The basic property of the hyaluronic acid, which is natural, makes this dermal filler completely harmless. What is more, the producer of the filler complies with all international rules and regulations regarding safety of their products.
Hard Type is developed by Genoss (part of their Monalisa line) with attention to the customer's needs and meets the highest quality standards.
1. Volume Effect and Retention The uniform sized hyaluronic acid particles with optimal viscoelasticity can maintain a long-lasting volume.
2. Safe to Use on Patients MONALISA is safe to use on patients due to low level of endotoxin and essentially no BDDE residue.
3. Easy Procedural Operation The ergonomically-designed rod and grip allow the even distribution of pressure during injection to enable an accurate and safe treatment for both the clinician and the patient.
4. Highly Pure Hyaluronic Acid By implementing a strict quality control system through direct involvement in the entire production process from the base material of hyaluronic acid to the final product.
5. Global Standard Quality Control To guarantee the quality of MONALISA, strictly fulfills and complies with the international quality regulations, including CE, KGMP, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.